Blacklight Retribution has only just launched on PS4 but has already received a significant update to improve overall stability.
Here are the full patch notes
- Fixed ping calculations used in game searches
- Fixed bug causing game searches to fail when they shouldn’t have
- Social menu now support as many friends as the system
- Fixed leaving a server rarely taking a long time to show the loading screen
- Fixed a rare crash with input
- Optimized texture loading for better performance
- Fixed some voice functionalities, such as quick-muting.
- Fixed a bug that caused host migrations to fail too often
- Fixed hot migration causing the same map to be played again
- Fixed social menu sometimes showing bad times for the last online time
The issues mostly fix the issues of match wait time and creation speed, but also look at frame-rate issues that have affected the game.
Keep in mind the game is still in Beta, so we can expect regular updates and changes over the next few weeks.