The first major Crysis 3 patch is rolling out over the next few days.
Patch 1.1 and Data Patch B are being rolled out on PS3 and Xbox 360 over the next few days. It is available on PC now.
Patch 1.1 will be a physical update requiring download when prompted from Origin/XBL/PSN and contains numerous bug fixes and updates.
Some highlights include fix for squads joining and disconnecting from serves, weapons retrieved from ground have correct attachments and a fix for being unable to detonate C4 after host migration on consoles.
See the full list below…
- Fix for users getting stuck in the Pinger
- Fix for Flashbang/Smoke grenade reactions not displaying in Kill Cam
- Fix for crosshair becoming invisible after certain actions
- Fixes for squads joining and disconnecting from servers
- Fix for players being unable to fire or reload occasionally
- Fix for users occasionally being able to hear VTOL damage siren constantly
- Weapons retrieved from the ground now have the correct attachments
- Fix for players getting stuck if ripping HMG off VTOL during destruction
- Fix for being unable to detonate C4 after host migration on consoles
- Fix for game not ending correctly if last opponent triggers a host migration
- Fix for issue where sometimes rip and throw weapons would not deal damage in smoke grenades
- Fix for relay in CTR becoming stuck if picking up relay during shotgun reload
- Fix for icons disappearing occasionally in CTR
- Fix for players occasionally spawning with wrong loadout in Assault (PC Only)
- Last Man Standing no longer displayed in Hunter for players that have just died
- Fixed issue with teams during host migration in Hunter/Assault
- Significant optimisation to Medium detail settings (PC Only)
- Particle optimisation (PC Only)
Data Patch B is a behind the scenes update and is automatically downloaded when entering Multiplayer. Patch B contains the following tweaks:
- Melee whilst sliding damage reduced to match patch A’s melee damage
- Typhoon mid range damage reduction
- Bow sensitivity reduced to match Assault Scope values on PS3/X360 as they have similar zoom values. PC remains as before
- SCAR+Laser long distance effectiveness reduced.
- Threat Awareness module levelling targets reduced to 3/10 enemy C4’s destroyed
- Potential fix for “Incoming!” Skill Assessment not levelling up correctly
- Fix for Social Challenge skill assessments not being tracked correctly
Here’s the catch. If you do not have the patch you will be unable to play against players who do, so you may have less matches available to you.
Patch 1.1 is live now, and will hit Xbox 360 and PS3 soon.
Data Patch B should be live on all formats now.