Patch 1.9 has just added a new season update to F1 2017.
The massive update now adds much requested updates to car liveries, in addition to some new bells and whistles.
F1 2017 is on PC, Xbox One and PS4 and also introduces a new Photo Mode, allowing you to share and save your classic driving moments.
For the eSports contingent, there’s also an added spectator mode with TV-style broadcasting, and even monitor statistics such as the Gap to the Race Leader, whether a car is In the Pits, the Fastest lap times, and more.
Patch 1.9 is available to download right now. Here’s the full changelog.
· New Spectator UI has been added to game.
· LAN Mode has been added to PlayStation4 and PC versions.
· New Grid editor available in custom multiplayer modes.
· Photo Mode is now available on PlayStation4 and Xbox One.
· Sports Update – updated car and driver liveries.
· Sports Update – updated car performance levels.