Fire Emblem Warriors 1.5.0 and its third batch of DLC based on Fire Emblem: Awakening will arrive March 29.
The Fire Emblem: Awakening DLC pack will add Owain, Tharja and Olivia to the roster, and follows Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon in mid-February.
Owain brings Balanced Resonance to Fire Emblem Warriors by raising the damage dealt to enemies the smaller the character’s gap between strength and magic stats
Tharja, meanwhile, has a destruction pact which raises damage dealt the lower the character’s HP. However, if you equip the skill then it causes slip damage, gradually reducing the user’s HP.
Finally, Olivia has Galeforce which replenishes Musou and Awakening Gauges each time a strong enemy and officer is defeated.
There are also new costumes added with the DLC, including Exalt costume for Chrom, Sage costume for Lissa and Dark Flier costume for Cordelia.
Broken Armor models have also been added to all Fire Emblem: Awakening characters in the game.
Yet to dive into Fire Emblem Warriors? It’s one of the best games on Switch so what are you waiting for!
New History Maps have been added based on Fire Emblem: Awakening as well, including Scion of Legend, Exalt Emmeryn and Caravan Dancer. This also includes access to exclusive weapons, like Robin’s Thoron, Lissa’s Healing Axe, Frederick’s Solid Axe, and Cordelia’s Love Spear.
There will eventually be three new Weapon Skills to the drop list, with Strike Rate and All stats+ being exclusive to Chrom and Tiki’s Amiibo weapons.
Finally, Fire Emblem Warriors 1.5.0 will also appear next week as a free update. Among other things, it increases the maximum level cap of your characters to 150, and a new weapon skill, Divine Vessel.
Here’s the full changelog.
- Character maximum level cap increased from 130 to 150
- Adds a new weapon skill Divine Vessel, which raises a weapon’s attack power to maximum and negating reductions from effectivity weapon skills
- Adds a new Level Reset menu in the Shrine, which lets you reset a character’s level to 1 while receiving materials based on their last level
- Allows the Nintendo Switch version to record videos
- Adds an option to automatically Re-cast Blessing used in the previous battle. Note that materials will also be automatically consumed
- Improves UI on battle result screen and more
The free update patch will also add the following Blessings:
- Speed Blessing / Luck Blessing: Raises the specified stat for all party characters
- Heal Blessing: Automatically heals HP of all party characters gradually
- Transport Unit Blessing: Increases the number of materials dropped
- Master Craftsman Blessing: Increases the number of weapons dropped, along with their level, quality, and number of skill slots
- Common Material Blessing: Common materials will become easier to drop
- Infernal Blessing: Raises all enemy levels to 150 in the next battle
- Strategist Blessing: Activates Strategist Mode for the next battle, where the controlled character will deal zero damage while other ally characters will fight more valiantly in return, requiring the player to fully rely on giving orders to win battles.