Blizzard have confirmed that Starcraft 2 patch 2.0.4 will release this week, preparing players for Heart of the Swarm.
The patch will be a big one, and contains many new features teased for this expansion.
The official details are as follows….
- An all-new user interface with new menu screens.
- The launch of in-game Clans and Groups.
- New Replay features, such as Watch with Others and Take Command.
- A multitude of Editor improvements.
- New matchmaking options: Training Mode, Vs. AI Mode, and Unranked Play.
- All-new AI Options, including AI Communication.
- Players Near You, so you can find other StarCraft II players on your local network.
- New customizable Observer UI.