A new Homefront: The Revolution patch is being pushed out later today.
Amongst the changes will be improvements to save stalls, as well as crash fixes, and missing map icons.
The team are even talking about forthcoming fixes, suggesting that SLI Fixes will be among them.
Here’s the partial changelog.
- Save Stalls– We have optimized the number of checkpoint save locations throughout the single player campaign. This means that the short ‘pauses’ that the player encounters are reduced and the game will now inform you that it is saving.
There will also be further optimizations in an upcoming patch.
- Missing Map Icons – Players who were missing icons after updating to the v1.03 patch should now see their progress restored. You should now be able to continue your game, however there may be some slight inconsistencies with the hearts & minds stats.
- Crash Fixes – We have fixed many crash related issues across all platforms
- Multicore CPU’s – PC players should now see better performance from their CPU. We fixed an issue that meant multicore CPU’s were not being fully utilized.
Future patches will update
- SLI Fixes
- Fix for Hearts & Minds progress in the Ashgate District not progressing correctly
- Fix for non-english characters used in login names
It is unconfirmed when these updates will hit the console versions of the game.