League of Legends is about to make you spend your money once again as a new champion has just been revealed.
Lissandra is a flexible mage that aims to dominate the Fields of Justice with her crowd control abilities. So, let’s get straight into it and showcase her skills:
- Iceborn (Passive): After a brief cooldown, Lissandra’s next ability costs no mana. Hitting an enemy with movement impairing abilities reduces Iceborn’s cooldown.
- Ice Shard: Lissandra throws a spear of ice that shatters on contact with the first enemy struck, dealing damage and slowing their movement speed for a short duration. Enemies behind the struck target also take damage.
- Ring of Frost: Lissandra freezes the area around her, dealing damage to nearby enemies and rooting them for a short duration.
- Glacial Path: Lissandra casts a slow-moving, long-range ice claw in a line, dealing damage to all enemies in its path. Re-activating Glacial Path teleports Lissandra to the claw’s current location.
- Frozen Tomb (Ultimate):
- On enemy cast: Lissandra freezes an enemy champion, damaging and stunning them briefly. Dark Ice emanates from the target, dealing damage and slowing nearby enemies.
- On self-cast: Lissandra encases herself in ice, rooting herself in place briefly and becoming untargetable and invulnerable. Dark Ice emanates from Lissandra, dealing damage and slowing nearby enemies.
As you can see, she dominates both top and mid lane with her AoE abilities. Not only that. due to her passive ability her early game mana sustain will counter most AP’s on the field, whilst still allowing her to pump out raw damage.
For more information on the champion, including the champions lore, check out the League of Legends website.