League of Legends has had another update and this time it showcases a new skin along with some minor champion changes.
Although it is a refined and optimised game, League of Legends still has bugs. Due to this patch 3.04 is very welcomed. Brining a host of new bug fixes to the table, Riot once again aims to balance and adjust champions so the battlefield is a place where summoner skill rains supreme.
Here is a list of the main changes to champions:
Elise has been rewarded too well for playing safely, so we shifted some of her power to her spider form to increase the reward for taking risks.
- Cast range reduced to 625 from 650
- Damage reduced to 40/80/120/160/200 from 50/95/140/185/230
- Venomous Bite
- Damage increased to 60/110/160/210/260 from 50/95/140/185/230
- Howling Gale
- Fixed a bug where the knockup duration was not increasing based on charge time
- Knockup duration when fully charged increased to 1 second from 0.75 seconds
Jarvan has been bringing too much utility to his team, so we’ve removed the armor component of Demacian Standard’s aura.
- Golden Aegis
- Shield amount per nearby enemy champion increased to 20/30/40/50/60 from 20/25/30/35/40
- Mana cost reduced to 45/50/55/60/65 from 65
- Demacian Standard
- Active no longer grants bonus Armor
- Tidecaller’s Blessing
- Added new visual effects to better communicate the amount of charges left
- Duration increased to 6 seconds from 5
Singed is intended to be incredibly durable and to gradually burn down his opponents in team fights. By making disables more effective against him and reducing his initial burst damage, Singed’s opponents now have more time and ways to deal with him in these situations.
- Damage reduced to 80/125/170/215/260 from 100/150/200/250/300
- Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.75 from 1.0
- Insanity Potion
- No longer reduces the duration of disables
Last patch’s changes opened up different playstyles for Taric but did not effectively address his power level. These changes reduce Taric’s lane dominance by lowering his burst damage and forcing him to make more tradeoffs when choosing which spells to level up.reduced to 50/90/130/170/210 from 60/105/150/190/240
- Damage reduced to 50/90/130/170/210 from 60/105/150/190/240
- Armor damage ratio reduced to 20% from 30%
- Stun duration adjusted to 1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6 seconds from 1.5 at all ranks
However, something else that is noteworthy is that the new Nidalee skin, Headhunter, has finally appeared inside the launcher for LoL. Previously the skin was only available on the PBE and as of now, that remains true. However, due to the skin appearing on the main games champion roster it wont be long until you can get your hands on it and go hunt some summoners with your friend Rengar.
For the full list of changes including item adjustments head over to the League of Legends website.