I hope you saved up some IP as the long awaited Karma relaunch is finally here.
As always, this patch for League of Legends focuses on both bug fixes and skill changes to ensure the game is as stable and balanced as possible. However, one thing that is sure to stand out above all of the other changes in the 3.5 patch is the Karma relaunch.
Karma has finally been relaunched with updates to her model, her kit and her background lore. If you ever thought of purchasing Karma but just didn’t get round to it, now is the perfect time to do just that.
Here are all of Karma’s reworked skills:
- Gathering Fire (Passive)
- Reduce’s Mantra’s cooldown every time Karma damages an enemy with one of her abilities (Half-effect for Karma’s basic-attacks).
- Inner Flame (Q)
- Fires a blast of energy that explodes upon enemy contact, dealing magic damage and slowing all enemies in the area.
- Mantra Bonus – Soulflare: Deals additional magic damage and leaves a circle of flame at the impact area (or upon reaching maximum range), heavily slowing all enemies inside the circle. After a brief delay the circle erupts, dealing heavy magic damage to all enemies in the area.
- Focused Resolve (W)
- Links Karma to target enemy champion, revealing them and dealing magic damage over 2 seconds. If the link is not broken, the enemy is rooted.
- Mantra Bonus – Renewal: Focused Resolve deals bonus magic damage over time and heals Karma for a percent of her missing health while linked to her target.
- Inspire (E)
- Target ally gains a shield, granting movement speed for a brief duration and absorbing damage.
- Mantra Bonus – Defiance: The shield overflows with energy, dealing magic damage to all enemies around the shielded unit. Allied champions near the shielded unit gain half of that amount as a shield and are hasted.
- Mantra (Ultimate)
- Karma empowers her next ability within 8 seconds for an additional effect.
As you can see some small changes have been made, but the main difference is the look of the character. If you want to check out the full patch notes head over to the League of Legends website.