Monster Hunter World will finally get its high-resolution texture pack for PC owners on April 4.
Those with 8GB Virtual Ram and 40GB of Hard Disk Space will be able to play Monster Hunter World like never before.
With the new pack, you can then update the textures in stunning detail.
Additionally, a ‘Friends can Join’ option has been added to Private Session Settings, more bug fixes, and new mouse control type.
Here’s the full changelog.
– Added a “TAA+FXAA” option to Anti-Aliasing in the Advanced Graphics Settings.
– When selecting “Take All” at the rewards screen after completing a quest,
a list of all items received will now be displayed.
– Added a new mouse control type that is less sensitive to unintentional movement
when controlling the Focus Camera with the mouse.
– Added a “Friends Can Join” option to the Private Session Settings.
– Various bug fixes, including localization-related issues.