A long-awaited patch for Munch HD on PS3 will release in the next 24 hours.
The patch has passed QA at Sony and should be downloadable any moment now.
The patch has been long in development at JAW Ltd and is full of features.
Here’s the full changelog
- Fixed menu movie being blank just after exit
- Enabled fade for gamespeak UI screens and fixed button images not fading correctly
- Added fixed sound effects (removed clicking)
- Added new slate screen image (removed sobe vendo)
- Fixed potential crash getting renderer when application has already been removed
- Fixed crash in actor pools (were not getting deleted between levels leading to bad pointers)
- Added support for tweaking water level (to fix water z-fighting)
- Added invert look option and UI to change it
- Added fixed Glukkon model
- Fixed blank movie when not enough memory for movie player
- Reduced audio cache size to save memory
- Pushed near plane on level 2 to stop vendo sign z-fighting
- Reduced memory fragmentation
- Fixed save icon not working when all slots are full
- Fixed save error message
- Fixed PS Store age check
- Added save blocking for 3 seconds after getting into a level to prevent corrupt save data
- Added fix to make sure save games finish saving when exit is selected from the pause menu
- Fixed low health texture being set in wrong texture slot resulting in wrong texture on landscape
- Fixed issues with corrupted terrain textures.
- Fixed “I Regrow Nothing” trophy
- Fixed “Sligicide” trophy
- Fixed “Mineswimmer” trophy