Rocket League’s massive tournament update will arrive on April 3rd.
This update will appear on all platforms and includes quality of life improvements, enhanced garage options and more.
The update is pending first party certifications and will enable players to create tournaments without leaving the game.
The Nintendo Switch version of Rocket League will also get various performance and visual quality updates.
Other features in the Spring Update include…
- Connection Quality Information – New notification icons that will signal the types of online connection issues during online matches to better troubleshoot issues
- Enhanced Garage Options – New item stacking, filtering, searching, and sorting options
- Expanded Team Customization – More shades have been added to the primary color palette for Battle-Cars and players will now have the choice to “Equip to Blue” and “Equip to Orange” for painted car bodies
- Audio Improvements – Crowd audio has been tweaked to better react to saves, goals, and important plays, and the soundtrack will now be available to play during online and offline matches
- Samurai Battle-Car – New Import Battle-Car available as a limited-drop inside the new Triumph Crate