It’s not been long since the first update, but Bethesda have already hit us with another via Steam.
Skyrim Special Edition 1.2 – among other things – improves the browsing of mods and a wealth of other bug fixes and stability enhancements, such as the rendering of water flows and the changing from werewolf to human form.
It’ll be extremely interesting to see if this update affects the performance on PS4 Pro whenever it hits there as there have been regular reports of frame rate suffering.
Check out the full changelog below and let us know your thoughts
Skyrim: Special Edition – Patch 1.2 Changelog:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods