Incredibly, Bethesda have managed to shrink down their epic adventure Skyrim onto Switch and it has already been upgraded to version 1.11.
Alongside some motion control improvements and traditional Chinese Language Support, Skyirm Switch now also supports Video Capture which has been rolled out on most of Nintendo’s first party content.
Here’s the full changelog.
– Traditional Chinese Language Support (Text/Subtitles)
– Support for Video Capture using the Capture button on the Switch
– Fixed a rare audio issue where static can be heard after fast traveling
– Fixed an issue with Legend of Zelda themed items not aligning properly on placed weapon racks in player homes
– Motion Control improvements