Recently released Temple Run 2 has just received its first major title update. It fixes quite a lot, including issues with lifetime stats and repetition of objectives.
Moving to version 1.0.1, Temple Run 2 has received the following fixes…
- Improved performance on older devices
- Added ability to skip the ‘Save Me’ screen
- New leaderboard High Score, no ‘Save Me’
- Fixed track pop-in
- Fixed lifetime stats to be correct
- Fixed bug which caused the same objective to be shown twice
- Fixed a crash on launch bug
- Fixed various bugs and made other minor improvements
The update is available to download right now!
If you haven’t downloaded Temple Run 2 yet, you’re in a very small minority and probably should get on that.