The King of Fighters XIV 3.0 has received a massive content update, including a brand new stage.
To coincide with the launch of the fourth and final DLC character, Blue Mary, The King of Fighters XIV 3.0 offers a massive rebalancing update along with new stage, Riyadh.
Home to Saudi Arabia fighter, Najd, Riyadh offers an ‘interesting mix of modern and traditional styles’. You’ll be able to see the Masmak fort as well as modern skyscrapers.
Version 3.0 will also add the following tweaks.
- Fixed an issue allowing to keep charging charged special moves if a direction key was pressed at a certain timing after special moves are successfully charged.
- Throws don’t work anymore from the beginning of a guard stance and until blocking any opponent attack.
- Emergency Evasion, Guard Cancel Emergency Evasion, and Moving Distance properties have been standardized for all characters.
- Hit Stop duration on guard stances specific to guard points against certain projectiles has been changed.
- Collision coefficients for opponents stunned in the air have been changed.
Want to find out more about the DLC coming this April? Check out the full schedule here.
For a full list of all of the character changes in this massive patch, click here.