Ubisoft are pushing a Title Update for Watch Dogs 2 out overnight but it WILL NOT fix the Seamless Online issue.
Instead, this update fixes a few issues that have been identified since launch, including the disappearence of the Phone App and the infamous nudie issues. PS4 Pro performance should also be considerably improved once the update is installed.
Here’s the full changelog.
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Emote Wheel Swap – Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Explicit NPC Model – We’ve updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Phone App Disappears – Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps
- [XB1/PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / Nudle – Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved
- [PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / PRO – PS4 Pro performance should be improved with this patch