2K have finally lifted the lid on the DLC content coming to WWE 2k18 post launch.
Among others, players will be able to download The Hardy Boyz, and hot NXT prospects Aleister Black and Drew McIntyre.
Content will start releasing from the end of 2017 and move into early 2018, including player progression features and unlockable content on Xbox, Playstation, PC, and Switch.
Players can buy the packs individually, or grab the Season Pass for £24.99. The announcement comes shortly after a new TV spot was released showing off loads of new gameplay footage and a rap from the one and only Snoop Dogg.
Here’s the full list.
· Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
· Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product;
· The Accelerator will be available for £3.99.
Enduring Icons Pack
· Playable WWE Superstars: The Hardy Boyz;
· Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Beth Phoenix and The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express;
· The Enduring Icons Pack will be available for £7.99.
MyPlayer Kick Start
· Players will gain access to unlock and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes made available at launch as part of the game’s MyCareer mode;
· Players can also unlock all clothing made available at launch that provides attribute boosts in MyCareer;
· MyPlayer Kick Start will be available for £7.99.
New Moves Pack
· Explore a wide variety of new in-game moves, including the Tie Breaker (made popular by WWE Superstar Tye Dillinger); the Crash Landing (made popular by NXT Superstar Kassius Ohno); the Pumphandle Death Valley Driver (made popular by NXT Superstar Akam); and the Swinging Sleeper Slam (made popular by WWE Hall of Famer Diamond Dallas Page).
· The New Moves Pack will be available for £2.99.
NXT Generation Pack
· Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Lars Sullivan and Ruby Riot;
· The NXT Generation Pack will be available for £7.99.