The long awaited PS4 patch that adds mods for Fallout 4 has just gone live, though modding size limits will not be increased.
1.8 adds the on-again, off-again feature for PS4, along with further optimizations and performance improvements.
Bethesda have also confirmed that Playstation 4 owners can expect PS4Pro Support in the next title update.
Here’s the full changelog.
- Support for Mods on PS4
- General optimizations and performance improvements
- Fixed an issue in which some sound effects would not persist after reloading in an area
- Resolved an occasional crash when exiting to the Main Menu, and trying to start a New Game
- Fixed an issues with spaces in Mods search queries
- Cannot rate “WIP” Work in Progress Mods, and Mods can now only be rated after they have been downloaded
- Doubled the amount of browse-able tiles in the Mods menu
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when a Mod had an unexpected data structure
- Fixed an issue in which Library and/or Favorite Mods categories would not display correctly in specific situations
- Fixed an issue in which some Mods images would not load when scrolling quickly
- A Sentry Bot firing dual Gatling Lasers will no longer cause the audio to cut out