You’ve got just over a month to finish the main storyline for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla as the first DLC is soon going to drop.
Wrath of the Druids is coming on April 29th and takes players to Ireland to track down a druidic cult.
Players will ‘fight their way through haunted forests and dazzling landscapes while gaining influence among Gaelic kings.’
Prior to that will be the Ostara Festival, as players will discover a bunch of in-game activities in Ravensthorpe until April 8th.
To celebrate Easter, players will be able to do and claim the following…
- Settlement decoration activity
- Drinking, Archery, and Fighting mini-games
- Three new character quests: Eivor can enjoy an Egg Hunt, the May-Queen celebration, and protect the settlement against night spirits
- Three new skills: Fearless Leaper lets Eivor land a mastered falling attack atop enemies, while the Raven’s Loot and Loot Food skills increase Eivor’s efficiency when at range or fighting close-up
- Exclusive rewards including settlement decorations and customisation items
You can also change Eivor’s gear through transmogrification as of today, with armor stats and gear unchanged.
Ubisoft have also revealed two more updates are coming at a later point, including Mastery Challenge which adds to the core combat mechanics.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is available now.