Crysis 3 has just received another patch which fixes matchmaking and tweaks weapons.
Data Patch D, as it is described on the MyCrysis forums is a major “behind the scenes update” that will balance weapons and tweak the matchmaking of the console version of Crysis 3.
- Console matchmaking algorithm tweaks to try and ensure better location matches of clients
- DSG1 base fire rate increased
- Mini Typhoon damage increased to 2 shot kill
- K-Volt spread reduced and movement spread penalty reduced
- OGR max recoil reduced
- SCARAB base damage increased
- SCAR damage fall off increased
- Fixed issue where SCAR+Mini Typhoon resulted in Full Auto Mini Typhoon.
This patch will need to be downloaded in order to play with others online.
Will any of these tweaks get you back in the game?