A new Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition patch has hit PS4 with some specific bug-fixing sure to raise a smile.
The highlights include Broadcasting improvements and synchronisation improvements.
Here’s the full changelog.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the instance that SEN accounts have more than 100 friends
- Fixed a synchronization issue that caused players to be disconnected during online games
- Fixed an issue that allowed other players to join Private games
- Broadcast+ now accepts votes in lower case and vote effects are now reset on player death
- Updated audio libraries to fix an issue where audio could be lost during Broadcast+ and video capture.
House Marquee have issued a massive apology to those affected by these issues and thank everyone for submitting crash logs. They’re continuing to work hard to fix everything and hope to release future patches at a faster pace.