Europa Universalis IV has a new DLC entitled Rule Britannia.
In Rule Britannia, you venture to the lands of England, Scotland and Ireland with a new mission system, reorganised with unique missions for these nations.
There are exclusive mission trees for the nations, as well as innovativeness to earn rewards for being the first nation to unlock new knowledge.
Check out all the details.
- New British Missions: Exclusive Mission Trees for England, Scotland, Ireland and Great Britain, embedded in the new Europa Universalis IV mission system (coming with the 1.25 update).
- Innovativeness: Earn rewards for being the first nation to unlock new knowledge, including lower power costs.
- Naval Doctrine: Adopt a general strategy for your fleets, giving you bonuses to ship maintenance, trade power or battle performance.
- Anglicanism: A new Protestant faith can appear in England with new bonuses and religious choices.
- New Units: New army designs for British and Irish nations, including independent Northumberland and Cornwall.
- New Music: The epic score of history has been filled out with new music to backdrop your quest for world supremacy
- Knowledge Sharing: Help your lagging allies or subjects by promoting the spread of institutions in their realms.
- Trade Steering: Force your defeated enemies to have their merchants fill your coffers.
The DLC costs £7.19.