February 14th is turning into quite a day for gaming. We’ve got The Last of Us DLC, the Titanfall beta, Lightning Returns and now this…
From now until the end of February, GTA Online is offering up the Valentine’s Day Massacre Special, including new weapons, jobs and vehicles.
Here’s the lowdown…
This update also has 10 new Jobs across a variety of modes. Here are details on just a few:
- “Shotgun Wedding” (Team Deathmatch): The title says it all. Small-scale Deathmatch around the church in Paleto Bay that’s locked to shotguns. It’ll be a lot less bloody than divorce.
- “Property Values” (Deathmatch): Forget about love, nothing’s going to break your heart like the price of real estate. Free for all Deathmatch on an unaffordable cul-de-sac near Mirror Park. Look out for the sniper on the grassy knoll.
- “Creek” (Parachuting): Nothing says ‘I’m in love’ like throwing yourself out of a chopper with up to seven other idiots. A steep dive, almost skirting the side of the Raton Canyon, gliding into Cassidy Creek.
- “Vinewood Tours” (Race): Who needs love when you’ve got booze in your belly and stars in your eyes? Lap race for cars and bikes taking in all the tourist sights of Vinewood and Rockford Hills.
- “Motorboating” (Sea Race): A good motorboating is all anyone wants for Valentine’s Day. Take your love for a trip around buoys and over jumps to the North of Mount Gordo.
- “Heart Breaker” (Bike Race): Make your feelings known by carving a love heart into the Grand Senora Desert. Hills and jumps in this mainly off-road lap race for bikes on a heart-shaped track.
VALENTINE’S MASSACRE SOCIAL CLUB EVENT WEEKEND
To help celebrate, a special Valentine’s Massacre Social Club Event Weekend is being hosted that will include special in-game RP bonuses, Crate Drops, a live stream broadcast on Friday afternoon and much more.
ADDITIONAL UPDATES TO GTA ONLINE
Today’s automatic title update includes the triumphant return of the Rat Loader pickup truck to GTA Online. This vehicle and all its mods are available for free until the next title update, so anyone who might have lost one from their garage previously can now re-create it at no cost. Just grab it from the southernsanandreassuperautos.