A new update for Marvel Heroes has released, enhancing the level 52 variation of Hawkeye and Captain America, but also adding some brand new content and additional features.
The full change-log can be seen below…
- Level 52 Review: Hawkeye and Captain America – Two members of Cap’s Kooky Quartet received their Level 52 Reviews this month: Hawkeye and Cap himself! With their reviews come new powers and many other enhancements.
- New Content: New Cosmic Terminals – We’ve introduced a new, more difficult form of terminals: Cosmic Terminals! These are the hardest terminals in the game by far, intended for level 60 players these terminals also have a great chance at dropping cosmic gear and medallions!
- New Zone: Bovineheim – Located somewhere in Asgard, Bovineheim houses another group of skrull cows in disguise! Brave the frozen tundra and armies of Frost Giants and Skrull cows to defeat Allfather Brevik!
- New Feature: Inspect – Players can now inspect other player’s gear that they’re wearing! Hold Ctrl and click another player (or right click them on the Social menu in Nearby to make it even easier) to inspect their gear.
- New Feature: Power Hot Bars Switching – Players can now alternate between multiple hot bars and switch between them instantly!
Any issues with the update? Have you seen marked improvements?