Ubisoft have released the highly anticipated ‘fan favourite’ Far Cry 3 patch for Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
The patch features a number of new features that have been requested by fans. This affects both single and multiplayer and is based on community feedback gathered by the Far Cry 3 team.
Here’s the patch detailed in full..
– Outposts reset: after the end of the game, players can choose to reset the liberated outposts to face the challenge to take them over again
– A new difficulty setting: Players who have completed the campaign can restart the adventure on MASTER difficulty, with more challenging enemies and dangerous wildlife
– Map Beta Test: Map makers can now start a beta test to monitor how their map is being played using the new spectate feature and regular players are enabled to provide better feedback to help map makers improve their projects.
– Maps by author: Players will be able to show all the maps created by an author
– Idle kick: The feature that kicks out idle players during a MP match is removed from custom and private matches
– The Skip map voting system has been improved with more visibility and time to cast the vote
– A new mini-game called The Grid has been added to the Outpost website and smartphone apps.
With updates to the smartphone app, outpost resets and a new difficulty setting, these big changes are sure to be to the delight of many fans.
It’s downloadable right now, so get down on it!