Fans of the world of Rugby Union are in for a treat this November with as they will be able to step into the dug-out of their favorite team in Alternative Software’s Rugby Union Team Manager 2015. Dubbed “the ultimate in rugby management simulation” Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 give Union fans everywhere the most comprehensive rugby simulation ever produced featuring some, all or more of the following:
– Official licensed by the world’s biggest leagues and competitions
– 320 of the biggest teams in Rugby Union with over 14,500 players.
– Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team
– Control all staffing, from coaches to assistants, Doctors and Scouts. Top to bottom, you’re in control.
– Get involved from youth to the first team, at the Gymnasium, Physio Suite, Tactical Briefing Room, Colts and Academy Clubhouse, and improve all of them with upgrades.
– Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with agents and scouts to deliver the best players to your club.
– Work your way up the ladder and lead international teams out in the biggest tournaments in the world.
– Get closer to the simulation with a fully customised game editor.
– Up to 4 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation
– Internationals including World tournaments.
– Representative Tours
– Dream Team Challenge
Alternative Software bigwig Roger Hulley had this to say “Rugby a perfect fit for a management simulation, and we see a massive global appeal in Rugby Union Team Manager 2015. This game has been in development for the past 2 years, and has been developed, from the ground up by Rugby fans for Rugby fans. It offers all what you would expect from our football rivals, but with less falling over and crying.”
No details on price yet but one to keep an eye on if you’re a fan of the egg chasing.