Coffee Stain Studios have finally released the first downloadable content for Sanctum 2 on Xbox Live. The expansion pack will bring together the Road to Elysion and Ruins of Brightholme DLC that has previously been released on PC, providing all the content for Xbox 360 owners for the first time.
The content will allows players to fight against new enemies, upgraded tower structures and use new weaponary.
Xbox Owners will also be able to purchase Sanctum 2 for a reduced price of $4.99 this weekend only.
Here’s the full list of features for the expansion…
- Contains first two expansion packs for Sanctum 2 on PC: Road To Elysion and Ruins of Brightholme.
- New Playable Character — TSYGAN, the “Rogue Insurgent,” reveals the sinister origins to the colonization of LOEK III.
- Eight New Unique Maps – Bigger maps feature interactive elements that trigger events such as explosive traps and rising toxic liquid areas.
- Four Powerful Weapons – From the rapid-firing Gatling Laser to the decapitating attacks of the Circle Saw, new destructive toys bring dangerous fun.
- Four Additional Tower Defense Options – New tower defense structures include the range-increasing Range Spire, Rupture Mine Dispenser that produces mines that damage enemies based on the speed and distance traveled, and the unusually, random Makeshift Towers can fire with critical damage or shutdown at any time.
- Ferocious New Enemies – Mutated human horrors, high-leaping Jumpers that can vault over wall defenses in a single bound, and pesky flying boss monsters will challenge even the most-skilled Sanctum 2 players.
- Tons of Perks – More than a dozen new fun perks have been added to customize character’s abilities.