Spider-Man is getting new DLC next week in the form of Turf Wars and we’ve got a first look at in a new trailer.
Following on from The Heist, which we reviewed earlier this month, this time around the content seems to be focused around Hammerhead as opposed to Black Cat.
There will be new story based missions as well as a different enemy type and, of course, awesome new suits. Check them out, they’re a real mix.
There’s also some new trophies for the content which confirm some things about the upcoming DLC, including some similarities to The Heist.
If you’re concerned about spoilers, please stop reading now….
- The City Is My Family (Gold) – 100% complete CTNS: Turf Wars
- Turning the Screw (Silver) – Get Spectacular or better in all Screwball Challenges
- Hidden: Pulling the Trigger (Bronze) – Complete the “Blindsided” mission
- Hidden: Crossing the Thin Blue Line – Complete the “Lockup” mission
- Hidden: Steel Skull, Glass Jaw (Bronze) – Complete the “Bring the Hammer Down” mission
- Hidden: Prohibition (Bronze) – Take down each Hammerhead Front
- The Gang War (Bronze) – Complete all Crimes in a district
Look out for our review as soon as the content drops, but for now you can see our review of The Heist if you’ve yet to check out part one of The City That Never Sleeps.