Terraria just got a massive update on mobile which adds a wealth of new content.
The big news, however, is that the game has almost been completely remastered, with every pixel being handcrafted for new levels of polish.
Multiplayer for up to 7 friends has also been added to Terraria on mobile, via wifi or online using the dedicated Mobile Terraria Server for PC.
1.3 also adds new world sizes, more than 300 enemies and 15 new bosses, an end game celestial event, and more.
Here’s the full changelog.
- New World Sizes – Small/Medium/Large
- Multiplayer – Play with up to 7 friends on Local Wifi or Online via device-device Wifi hosted games or through the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC (available for free onTerraria.org)
- Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
- Over 15 Bosses and Events to truly test the player’s skills
- Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
- Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await!
- New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans – with the promise of greater rewards
- Updated crafting with multiple added item options
- Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
- More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
- In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
Terraria is available on iOS and Android for £4.99.