Watch Dogs may not be out until May 27th, but that hasn’t stopped Ubisoft from dropping the DLC bomb today with details emerging about the upcoming season pass.
If you don’t know what Watch Dogs is (where have you been hiding?!?) Here’s what the official PR blurb has to say:
In Watch Dogs players will assume the role Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt his family, players will be able to monitor and hack their enemies by manipulating everything connected to the city’s Central Operating System (ctOS). ctOS controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents. Players will access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate targets, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop enemies, and more. Watch Dogs lets the player use Chicago as their ultimate weapon and exact their own style of revenge. Watch Dogs will be available worldwide on May 27, 2014 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
It sounds brill, right? I love a good open-world, action-adventure-em-up. Well, if you grab the season pass it gets even better! You can take home with you a whole new single-player story, some spiffing never-before-seen missions and best of all (not actually best of all) new outfits to make Aiden look all pretty and/or hip. For the full scoop, read on or check out this incredibly handily placed video right here:
So a full list of exciting season pass features includes:
· All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
· Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip Game Mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind bending alternate game universe.
· More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
I’m not sure these are features but they are rather nice:
· Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
· Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.
Roll on May 27th, that’s what I say…