The next major World of Warcraft patch releases this week and is expected to be followed by preorders for the next expansion, Warlords of Draenor.
The patch mostly benefits the PVP’ers amongst you, though there are a few class changes and terrain adjustments.
Here are the main points of interest…
- PvP Season 14 ends, PvP Season 15 begins.
- Honor gear item level is increased to 522, Conquest gear item level is increased to 550.
- Celestials will drop Season 15 Prideful Gladiator gear in place of Season 14 Grievous Gladiator gear.
- Timeless Isle weapons are all automatically upgraded to ilvl 489 including ones you already own.
- There are terrain changes and NPC changes in Alterac Valley.
- Dampening will start at 5 minutes in 2v2 arenas only.
- There are a few class changes, notably to warrior interrupts and druids’ Heart of the Wild.