Several hot-fixes have been added to Aliens: Colonial Marines for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
Live as of today, the hot-fixes make slight adjustments to the game, including Recruit difficulty made easier and Xeno Rupture trait damage decreased.
Here’s the full list…
- Adjusted “Recruit” difficulty to be easier.
- Reduced Xeno Bludgeon skill stun duration from 1 second to .75 seconds
- Xeno Heavy Chitin armor bonus decreased from 15% to 10%
- Xenos are now more vulnerable to damage during ‘Rage’
- Xeno Rupture trait damage reduced
- Lowered the horizontal and vertical reach of Xeno Rupture
- Increased Xeno Enraged Pounce attack cool down from 2.5 seconds to 3 seconds
- Reduced marine claymore damage