Assassin’s Creed 3 has received its fifth title update in preparation for next week’s DLC.
The update fixes a few long-term single-player issues, as well as issues with Uplay and multi-player problems.
The patch also prepares for the King Washington DLC which fixes potential game data corruption when a DLC programme ends while the player is in-game.
Here are the full notes…
Title Update 5 (Patch 1.03) Now Available
– Fixed a potential crash in mission “Bridewell Prison” when trying to skip cinematic with Mason.
– Fixed a bug preventing the creation of new Uplay accounts
– Removed the ability to hide pivots during pass-throughs and cinematics
– Added support for “Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy”
– Fixed potential game data corruption when a DLC download ends while the player is in-game.
– In Wolfpack, a target doesn’t remain stuck on the ground if the player hosting the game leaves while another player is joining at the same time.
– In Wolfpack, some targets that were not visible to players under certain conditions can now be seen correctly.
– In Wolfpack, the radar is not broken under certain conditions anymore.
– In Artifact Assault, Team members can now correctly score when the initial artifact carrier gets killed under certain conditions.
– In Deathmatch, players no longer have lookalikes NPCs unless they use abilities that create lookalikes.
– In Deathmatch, the game no longer crashes in the New York brewery map for a player who used a Decoy while hiding in a group.
– Some players are no longer stuck in rematch after completing a Simple Deathmatch session on the Saint-Pierre map.
– Some ladder issues when players left a session during the first minute have been corrected.
– Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick.
– The Independent’s hair when she wears the Wild Cat costume now displays correctly.
– The Strong Man’s white costume, alternative costume and warrior costume now display properly when hiding in a group.
– On Xbox 360, the Uplay icon and unlock conditions for unlockables redeemed via Uplay have been restored.
– Loyalty unlocks are now available on PC.
– Character customization is no longer reset under certain conditions.
– The Wipe ability now correctly works from a distance.
– The timer now properly starts and players can interact with each other prior to the host getting into the session.
– Sound will properly keep playing when trying to watch a video under certain conditions.
– An error message now displays when players attempt to watch DLC videos without having the DLC installed.
– Chasebreakers in the Animus Core map now correctly reopen for team mates.
Players are no longer stuck on leaving game session screen under certain circumstances.
– When you create a group in a private game, that group now stays the same through different sessions.