Platinum Games’ Nintendo Switch exclusive has been going down a storm and has just received a sizeable update.
The big news is that there have been some changes to the functions of the game and new additions.
These include an ‘Item Sort’ Function to the menu, as well as the ability to sell multiple items at once in shops.
Other notable features are a ‘Type Category’ and tweaks to overall game balance.
Here’s the full changelog.
- Functional Changes and Additions
- Added Item Sort function to the menu.
- Multiple goods can now be sold at once at shops.
- The “Temporary Field Supply” item icon has been adjusted for visual clarity.
- “Temporary Field Supply” items are those that can only be used during the “FILE” in play
- When using items from the shortcut menu, “Temporary field supply” items of the same name will now automatically be prioritized and used instead.
- Added a “Type” category to the ability codes Sort function.
- Added a function to delete multiple ability codes at once.
- General Changes
- Adjusted game balance.
- Fixed an issue where quitting the game during the training mode could cause lock ups.
- Fixed an issue where specific steps would lead to the order “Ark Tourist” being impossible to complete.
- Fixed an issue where opening the menu and returning to the title screen at a specific timing before an autosave would cause save data to be corrupted.
- Additionally fixed several issues to allow for a more comfortable gameplay experience.
(Via Nintendo Everything)