Batman: Arkham Origins has received a large multiplayer update across PS3, Xbox 360 and Steam.
The main issue with the console versions, the matchmaking, has also received a substantial fix. The game had a tendency to drop players into empty lobbies. Now changes have been made to improve the search algorithm in the hopes of improving the overall experience.
Other changes include..
- Implemented Voice Chat in Multiplayer
- Fixed a rare crash during MP game play
- Fix for using consumables on PC
- Fix for mouse cursor not returning on mouse movement within the front end and pause menu.
- Fix for consumable description not updating in loadout once select has been pressed.
- Fixed people getting dropped from Steam at the end of a round
- Fixed crash when canceling purchase with Steam.
- The Tab key is no longer bindable, but is hard set to control the Scoreboard command in MP.
- Added mappings for keyboard buttons to Quickfire gadgets in both SP and MP.
- Fixed an issue where users could not map controls to mouse buttons 4 & 5.
- Fix Alt key state not getting reset after game loses and regains focus. This prevents user from hitting F4 and the game closing.
- Fixed an issue on triple monitor setups where the menus may not be visible in full screen, and only the button callouts were visible.
Has the patch fixed the issues? Let us know your experiences.