A relatively major FIFA 14 patch has gone live for Xbox One today.
The update adds some improvements to Kinect Global Speech, as well as online stability and now virtual pro ball skills can vary from match to match.
The patch notes are as follows:
- Some stability issues when entering Online matches.
- Some cases where users with large friends lists can’t access certain Online features.
- Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
- Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
- Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue.
- Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites.
- Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands.
- Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches.
- Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match.
- Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs.