A free DLC pack for Shadow Warrior 2 – The Way of the Wang – has dropped on Steam.
As part of patch 126.96.36.199, this adds seven new trials, additional crafting modes – such as the ability to infuse, purify, and embed gems – and a new weapon, the Fist of Gozu Axe, for those who complete all trials.
And if that’s not enough, there’s also five new achievements to unlock, as well as three tiers for Insane difficulty.
With the DLC out of the way, there’s also a healthy changelog which fixes various aspects of the game, including the photo mode camera orientation, missing shadows after a map change, incorrect Vanish behaviour, and various audio tweaks.
The UI will also show you the levels of other players on their avatars, and players will receive notifications via multiplayer chat about a teammates death.
Here’s the full changelog.
– Fixed photo mode camera orientation reset when changing fov
– Fixed ‘Saved Games’ relocation
– Corrected blade intersection test
– Fixed missing shadows after changing a map or weather
– Gamepad sensitivity curve adjustments
– Fixed blob transformation when he is electrocuted
– Fixed Warlord force slash bug
– Fixed incorrect Vanish behavior
– ‘Plasmoid’ camera clipping fixed
– Pickup item disappearing on hard landing fixed
– Alt weapon ammo counter fixed
– Mech: fix for minigun and grenades killing other enemies
– Fixes for places where player could get stuck
– Added missing minimaps
– Fixed ‘Second Chance’ skill trigger on Blob transformation
– Various audio fixes
– Fixed rotation of some quest items
– Fixed damage caused effects for other co-op players
– Fixed a bug where co-op partners get level up while still in loading process
– Fixed disappearing weapon after cutscenes in some circumstances
– Some optimizations
– Fixed quest sword not showing up for clients
– Fixed barrier not spawning when fighting the last boss
– Fixed a situation in which client is blocked in hub after he is teleported to a cutscene from active mission
– Fixed chi and health not regenerating while in hub for client that teleporting to a cutscene
– Fixed client spawning outside of temple when dying during the fight with acolytes
– Fixed a possibility for a client to be forcibly teleported to a level from hub
– Fixed quest giver Kamiko not spawning for clients in hub area
– Fixed client block on 018kmh after last cutscene
– Fixed door sigil for clients
– Fixed taking damage from neutral opponents
– Fixed anvil not showing for clients
– Fixed Kamiko’s spikes remaining on map for clients
– Fixed an issue with client seeing closed vault doors after he joined during a cutscene
– Levels of other players are visible on their avatars
– Players will get notifications via multiplayer chat about teammate’s death, level up, connecting and disconnecting