Warframe’s next massive expansion – Plains of Eidolon – hits PC next week.
The new Open Zone design enables more exploration opportunities, a full day and night cycle, with activities specific to that time period. There will be beautiful vistas on the colony of Cetus, and up to 50 players to interact with.
There will be mining expert, fish mongers, beast masters and more which you can meet with up, and even a reworked Sky Archwing.
You can see more of the content in the trailer which recently dropped.
Here’s the full changelog.
- Debut of the Deadly Warrior: Witness the introduction of the 34th Warframe, Gara, who manipulates glass to fracture the resolve of her enemies. Gara’s unique Abilities comprise Shattered Lash, which thrusts forward a deadly glass blade, or performs a 180-degree sweep, damaging anyone in its path; Splinter Storm, which surrounds her target with swirling shards of glass; Spectrorage, which creates a ring of mirrors around a target area, and Mass Vitrify: an Ability that expands a ring of molten glass slowly crystallizing enemies who enter.
- New Weapons: Gara wields a new arsenal of powerful weapons, including:
- Astilla: The deadly Astilla shoots slugs that explode on impact, dispersing lethal glass shards in all directions
- Volnus: The heavy Volnus deals a large amount of damage and can beat enemies to a pulp, providing you have the strength to wield it
- Fusilai: The stealthy glass shurikens pierce through flesh and armor, taking down enemies unheard
- New Reinforcements:
- Argonak: Pick off targets by highlighting distant enemies using this Grineer rifle’s advanced laser sighting system. Deadly in both single fire and automatic modes
- Krohkur: This hooked blade rewards critical hits to those skilled enough to strike with finesse
- Dual Krohkur: Battlefield butchery becomes all too easy with a Korhkur blade in each hand
- Fashionista: Indulge your Fashion Frame sensibilities with the Virago Helmet and Gara’s new signature Hyalus Syandana. All of Gara’s components can currently be found in-game while her Blueprint will arrive in a Quest later this month
- Focus 2.0: Experience the reintroduction of the Operator-Warrior Focus Rework 2.0. This new system changes the Skill Tree to be more combat-focused, enabling you to equip your Operator with distinct Weapons and Armor found deep in the Caves of the Plains
- And More!
- Players can acquire the Mag Deluxe Skin, Deluxe Tonfa, and Deluxe Syandana or purchase them in the in-game market
- Resource collecting and, new to Plains of Eidolon, ’Stone Fish’ Collecting
- Collect new ship decorations and a new Grineer weapon
- New Mods and Stances
Plains of Eidolon will come to both PS4 and Xbox One in November.