Wrack has received a major new content update. The cel-shaded, arcadey FPS is full of customization and gameplay modes and this content update gives players just that liiittle bit more.
This update introduces episode 1’s extra level, E1L6′, the powerful Blast Guard, and a prototype of the level’s boss, Giggordo! It’s all in the trailer right here:
- Added a new level: E1L6′! This is the extra level for episode 1, and is accessed from E1L6 through a secret exit.
- Added the Blast Guard! This is an artifact that makes rocket jumping much more viable. It is found on E1L6′.
- Added a prototype of Giggordo, the E1L6′ boss! No model or animation just yet, but the gameplay is there.
- Added and reworked many of the E1L6 textures! They’re now much more crisp and colorful.
- Added some new trooper melee sounds.
- Made some texturing and lighting tweaks to E1L6.
- Updated the title sequence, along with the title screen.
- Added several new items to the gallery.
- Added the new QuakeAttack() AI script command, which works similarly to RadiusAttack(), but only affects objects on the ground.
- Added several new sentry-related AI script commands.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the “Restart” command from working properly in Time Attack/Score Attack mode.
- Fixed a bug that would result in certain face actions being activated upon restoring a quicksave.
- Fixed some aspect ratio issues when displaying a few images that take up the whole screen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the map convert tool from converting multiple maps at once.