Shadow Warrior 1.1.1 releases today and works on several isolated issues, such as random crashes, saving warlord weapons and the Drain Soul cooldown bug.
The fixes are, as follows…
– Additional optimization for SSAO in Ultra setting.
– Fixed a bug that caused Xing’s armor pieces to become invisible.
– Fixed a bug that caused Mezu’s armor pieces to become invisible.
– Fixed a crash while using gamepad in upgrade menu.
– Some random crashes fixed.
– Fixed saving monsters with shockwave effects
– Fixed saving warlord weapons
– Fixed Warpers’ invisibility fx bug.
– Fixed default weapon selection while starting chapter 16.
– Fixed ‘Drain Soul’ cooldown bug.