A new Dark Souls 3 patch will be hitting from tomorrow, causing some server down-time as a result.
Patch 1.07 is a regulation update that mostly focuses on increasing the efficiency of some items and categories, as well as tweaking the game’s balance.
You can see the server downtime below, as well as the full changelog.
Let us know if you’ve been looking forward to any of these changes and if they’ll impact your play.
- Japan — 2016-05-20 5:00pm – 7:00pm (JST)
- EU — 2016-05-20 10:00am – 12:00pm (CET) summer time
- US — 2016-05-20 1:00am – 3:00am (PDT)
- Japan — 2016-05-20 10:00am – 12:00pm (JST)
- EU — 2016-05-20 3:00am – 5:00am (CET) summer time
- US — 2016-05-19 6:00pm – 8:00pm (PDT)
- Japan — 2016-05-20 10:00am – 4:00pm (JST)
- EU — 2016-05-20 3:00am – 9:00am (CET) summer time
- US — 2016-05-19 6:00pm – 2016-05-20 0:00am (PDT)
As for the patch notes, you can find them below:
- Adjusted the efficiency of the Great shield category
- Adjusted the consuming FP of the Magic Spell category
- Adjusted the efficiency of items: Dragon Slayer’s Axe, Crescent Axe, Dark Drift, Washing Pole, Moonlight Great Sword
- Fixed the shield penetration rate of the partial attack in the scythe category
- Fixed the stamina attack of the partial weapon category
- Improved the matching of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels covenants
- Improved the password matching rate
- Improved other game balance
- Several game flaws fixed