EA are leaving FIFA behind and moving forward with EA Sports FC 24 for the first time this year.
It’s the same style of game. You’ve still got Ultimate Team, it still uses the Frostbyte Engine, and it’s full of your favourite licensed footballers, from Haaland to Beckham.
But what exactly are you getting for your money this year? Let’s break down everything across pre-orders and editions.
All Pre-Orders of EA Sports FC 24 reward you with some extras. However, depending on which version you get, the content will vary.
For the Standard Edition, you’ll get…
- Erling Haaland Loan Player Item (10 matches)
- 2 Ambassador Loan Player Pick Items (pick 1 male & 1 female for 5 matches)
- Unlocked PlayStyles Slot in Clubs
- Additional Player Personality Points in Player Career
- 5-Star Coach available for hire in Manager Career
However, if you opt for the Ultimate Edition, you’ll also get a little bit extra….
- Up to 7 Days Early Access, start playing on 22 Sept
- 4600 FC Points
- Access to a Nike Campaign in Ultimate Team™ from 22 Sept to 29 Sept
- Nike Ultimate Team™ Campaign Loan Player Item (24 matches)
- Nike x EA SPORTS FC™ Ultimate Team™ Kit
- Untradeable Team of the Week 1 Ultimate Team™ Player Item
- Plus all Standard Edition incentives
Regardless of edition, if you play the game before November 1st, you’ll be awarded Founder Status in the game. This will provide various vanity and benefits for EA Sports FC 24, but also beyond. Which may hint at you getting long term support across future EA Sports FC titles.
EA Sports FC 24 features HyperMotionV technology to create authentic motion. Women’s football has also been added into Ultimate Team for the first time, featuring all major leagues. There’s also cross-play between all major platforms, allowing you to play Ultimate Team and Online Leagues.
EA Sports FC 24 is available from September 22 on PC, Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch