There has been an update to the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions of Miiverse which adds a community search feature, as well improved spoiler posting and communities for games.
Here’s the full changelog for the update…
1) We’ve added a community search feature. Select “Search” on the bottom-right of the Communities screen to search for communities. Just enter a game title (or part of one) in the search field and you’ll get a list of all the communities related to that game.
2) You can now see a list of posts by verified users. Select “Posts from Verified Users” at the top of the Communities screen to display only posts by verified users.
3) You can now see a list of communities for the games you’ve played. On the “Favourite Communities” screen, you can now switch between displaying “Favourites” and “Played”. Select “Played” to see a list of communities for all the games you’ve played on the Nintendo 3DS system or Wii U console you’re currently using (if they have a Miiverse community).
4) You can now mark a post as containing spoilers even after posting it. If you forget to tick the Spoilers box when posting, you can now go back and do it later. You can also mark other people’s comments on your post as spoilers. Just select the spanner icon on the bottom-right of a post or comment, then select “Set as Spoiler” (the other option is “Delete”).
5) You can now attach screenshots when posting to your activity feed. If a certain game has a community which allows attaching in-game screenshots to your posts, you will also be able to attach screenshots from that game when posting to the activity feed.
On top of that, Miiverse on PC now has an icon telling you which console the community is for, whether it’s Wii U or 3DS.
The update has rolled out right now and is available to download and use right away.