We’ve received confirmation from JAW Ltd that an upcoming patch for Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath on Vita will feature Leaderboard support.
The patch aims to focus on in-game stats, such as how fast a player can take down all their bounties. Players will have to work on their speed if they want to rank above their friends.
Here’s the leaderboard list in full…
- Complete Tutorial – best time
- Complete Game (Easy) – best time
- Complete Game (Normal) – best time
- Complete Game (Hard) – best time
- Bounty Filthy Hands Floyd – best time
- Bounty Looten Duke – best time
- Bounty Boilz Booty – best time
- Bounty Jo Mamma – best time
- Bounty Meagly McGraw – best time
- Bounty Packrat Palooka – best time
- Bounty Xplosives McGee – best time
- Bounty Lefty Lugnutz – best time
- Bounty Elboze Freely – best time
- Bounty Fatty McBoomBoom – best time
- Sekto’s Office Run – best time
- Most Moolah
JAW Ltd aren’t just working on leaderboard support, however. There will also be a few in-game fixes, including…
- Fix for flickering sky graphical problems
- Alternate controls with disabled rear touch.
There’s no timeframe for the patch just yet. The patch hasn’t even been submitted for certification at time of writing, but JAW Ltd are deep in production and should have more details for us very soon.