September is fast approaching and so is the console release date for Diablo 3.
Now we know what pre-order incentives will be available for the Xbox 360 and PS3 owners who choose to buy it.
Interestingly, PS3 owners will get a lot more content than their Xbox 360 bretheren.
Let’s break it down for you…
All preorders of the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Diablo® III will include the following items.
- “Infernal Helm”– Wearable at level 1, the console-exclusive Infernal Helm in-game item confers a +EXP bonus to help you whip your new PlayStation or Xbox characters into shape
- “Angelic Wings”– Taunt the forces of the Burning Hells by sprouting a cosmetic pair of glowing angel wings
- “Bottled Cloud Dye”– Dye your armor sets a cloudy white with this heavenly dye
- “Bottled Smoke Dye” – Dye your armor sets an eerie smoky black with this sinister dye
Meanwhile, PS3 owners will get five additional exclusive items that will remind players of classic Playstation titles…
- “The Hero’s Journey” – A Legendary shoulder item that includes a “Journey” style scarf
- “Drake’s Amulet” – A Legendary amulet that bears a striking resemblance to the ring that Drake wears around his neck in Uncharted
- “Leoric’s Gauntlets” – These Legendary gloves summon a ghostly skeleton to fight for you
- “Crimson Angelic Wings” – This cosmetic enhancement calls forth a set of red Angelic Wings
- “Leah’s Ring” – A Legendary ring, originally given to Leah by Deckard Cain, that’s usable at level 60 and provides bonuses to Magic Find, Gold Find, movement speed, and defenses
Here’s why you need to get excited about Diablo 3. The game releases September 3rd.