Rogue Legacy, the quirky dungeon crawler, has received one of its first major updates and it fixes several key issues players have been having with the game.
For instance, players could die when they kill a boss. That’s not been fixed. The save system has also been fixed and data corruption is now at a minimum.
The game has also received a series of balance changes in v1.0.11.
Here’s the deets…
Rogue Legacy v1.0.11
– Fixed bug where the player could kill a boss and die at the same time.
– Fixed bug where game would crash when entering the lineage screen if the audio engine failed to initialize.
– Implemented another check for skill tree corruption.
– Fixed bug with back up save system if player data was corrupt from the very start.
– Fixed bug where back up save system didn’t work properly on corrupted maps and map data.
– Message box will now appear if the game crashes.
– Fixed bug where crash logs were not being generated if the game crashed inside its constructor.
– Fixed bug where Paladins could block their own spells.
– Fixed exploit where player could drop through platforms while controls were locked.
– Fixed bug where impact effect resource pool ran out of resources.
– Fixed bug where Item drop Manager resource pool ran out of resources.
– Typo fixed for Death Defy.
– Shinobi can no longer get the timestop spell.
– Dragon fireball spam re-enabled.
– Knight Special drain rate tic raised from 3 to 6.
– Assassin Class spell initialization cost lowered from 10 to 5.
– Assassin Class spell tic rate raised from 5 to 7.
– Asassin mana pool lowered from 0.75 to 0.65.
– Barbarian Special raised from 15 to 20.
– Mage Int bonus lowered from 1.3 to 1.25