A series of updates over the next few months for Titanfall 2 have been mapped out and outlined.
Among the updates, the Gen cap increase will be boosted to 100, there will be more pilot executions, and a new faction.
Already available is Line Fire, Colony Reborn and Angel City’s Most Wanted.
Here’s the full list from now until June. It’s pretty extensive.
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of
- Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc. from the store
This and more is coming to the game, which is pretty awesome. Titanfall 2 is a magnificent game and it’s worth pointing out that ALL content for the game will be free. Which is incredibly generous and also means the game will continue to stay fresh for weeks to come.
Titanfall 2 is an absolute joy to play and these updates will surely make sure it stays that way. More as we get it.