Diablo 3′s public test realm is about to get an update that features something players have been long waiting for.
Diablo 3 has been around for a while now and one of the things that made players leave the game was the lack of end-game content. That’s about to change.
In the recent PTR patch (1.0.7) a new feature has been added, Dueling. Something we were promised long ago has finally made it into Diablo 3. Players will now be able to pit their skills in 2-4 player free-for-all battles by speaking with the NPC “Nek The Brawler”. The NPC is located inside the Inn in New Tristram.
This is not the only thing the patch features. Other noticeable changes include:
- Nephalem Valor stacks will now persist through Acts
- Base pick-up radius for all characters has been increased from 1.5 yards to 3 yards
- The resurrection timer will no longer increase if a player is killed multiple times in a row
- Players should no longer play a flinching animation (causing them to briefly lose control of their character) if they are hit by multiple monsters at the same time
- The experience bonus rewarded for killing monsters on Monster Power levels 1-10 in Inferno has been increased:
- MP 1: 25% (up from 10%)
- MP 2: 50% (up from 20%)
- MP 3: 80% (up from 30%)
- MP 4: 120%(up from 45%)
- MP 5: 165% (up from 60%)
- MP 6: 215% (up from 75%)
- MP 7: 275% (up from 95%)
- MP 8: 340% (up from 115%)
- MP 9: 420% (up from 135%
- MP 10: 510% (up from 160%)
- When resuming a game, players will now be placed in town instead of at the last known checkpoint (a portal will be available to take you to your last known checkpoint, if desired)
In addition, there are a bunch of fixes and changes to items and the auction house. To view these, head over here to check the full patch notes.