Europa Universalis IV will receive a massive Dharma DLC expansion later this year.
Alongside adding the Indian continent to the game, players will have a whole new level of customization at their fingertips, meaning not every monarchy will be the same.
Here’s everything that will be included.
- Design Your Government: Unlock reforms that will define how you govern your kingdom or republic, earning free policies and boosting the power of some estates.
- Reworked Policy System: Policies get a new look in the free update, but Dharma will include special bonuses that make this system even more attractive.
- Trade Company Investments: Upgrade and improve the provinces tied to your trade companies, conferring bonuses both to the European master and neighboring Indian nations.
- New Cossack Government: Exclusive for owners of The Cossacks expansion.
- New Indian Mission Trees: Unique mission paths for the most important Indian sultanates and kingdoms.
- New Indian Estates: Alongside a free update to the estate system, India gets five new castes. Raise the brahmins to reduce unrest in a province or install Jain governors for a boost to income while reducing manpower..
- New Mughal Culture Bonus: The Mughal Empire can assimilate and accommodate newly conquered cultures with ease.
- Charter Companies: Europeans can buy a foothold into trade charter zones in Africa and Asia, if they can find a prince that trusts them.
- Upgraded Trade Centers: Invest in the development of your Centers of Trade
- And more, including: new ways to suppress rebellion, the monsoon season, new uses for colonists in non-colonial development, scornful insults, multiplayer teams, new art, and a host of new achievements.
Also, if you don’t buy the DLC, you will still be able to play some of the content via a free update to the base game. Among other things, this will see a reworking of the map of India, Tibet and Burma.
Europa Universalis IV: Dharma will appear later this year for $19.99